Welcome to Vic Jenkins Collision Center – the largest independent collision repair facility in the Gallatin, Sumner County, Nashville, Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky area. Our modern, well-equipped shop enables us to offer our customers guaranteed collision and paint repair performed by factory trained and ASE certified technicians with years of body and paint repair training and experience.
Daryl Barber, Collision Center Manager, has been with our company for over twenty years. Under his guidance, we have become recognized as a premier collision repair facility in the area. We are a Direct Repair Facility for eleven of the largest insurance companies. That means, if you are involved in an accident, more than likely your insurance company adjuster or representative will direct you to our repair facility where they know you will receive professional treatment and obtain a quality repair. If, by chance, your company does not offer a Direct Repair Facility Program, remember that YOU (as the vehicle owner) have the CHOICE to choose where you have your vehicle repaired.
We hope Vic Jenkins Collision Center will be your choice because:
- We treat customers like we would like to be treated.
- We offer quality repairs at competitive prices.
- We offer a limited lifetime guarantee on our repairs.
- We have a "state of the art facility” and certified technicians.
- We have two downdraft paint booths that give a baked on finish.
- We mix our paint on site to achieve a maximum color match.
- We have a Laser Measuring System for all frame repairs.
- We have an in-house Rental Department.
The CHOICE IS YOURS – ask for the BEST – Vic Jenkins Collision Center!